Tue, Jun 06|
Open the Door to a Better World
Imagine, as a female professional and/or family manager, you learn within 30 days not only a method of communication, but you enter into a new caring world of deep exchanges and authentic sharing. You discover the real goodness of the people around you and your deepest nature.
Time & Location
Jun 06, 8:00 PM GMT+2 – Jun 27, 9:30 PM GMT+2
This unique experience will lay the foundation for your consistent and appreciative communication. You will easily adapt the fast practice of non-violent communication into your daily life and get the best results at a record speed.
Let me ask you this question:
Have you ever wondered "why it's so hard to talk to each other"?
We wish we could, but we rarely do: speaking "authentically", especially to those closest to us, is too often an exercise in failure. What is it that prevents us from saying clearly what we feel?
In this 30-day experience, we propose an approach that doesn't just give you clear steps, but rather a method designed to increase empathy and improve the quality of your life and the people around you. Non-violent communication has evolved from concepts used in person-centered therapy.
The goal is to first create empathy in the conversation. The idea is that once there is empathy between the parties, it will be much easier to talk about a solution that satisfies the basic needs of all parties. It is used to bring your inner team in harmony as well as your workplace team or families.
Marshall B. Rosenberg Father of NonViolent Communication (1934-2015) "NVC is more than a process or a language: it is a constant invitation to focus our attention where we are most likely to find what we are looking for. I developed NVC to learn how to direct my attention - or focus my awareness - on what might deliver what I am looking for. What I am looking for in life is kindness, an exchange with others motivated by a reciprocal heartbeat."
At the end of this 30-day experience, you will have:
- Discovered a simple and precise 4-step technique.
- Learned to react better in conflict situations and to resolve them more calmly.
- Increased your negotiation skills (whether in private life or in the workplace)
- A map to better understand your loved ones and strengthen family ties.
- The keys to living in harmony.
- A decoder to recognize your needs and the needs of your loved ones/ colleagues/enemies.
- Learn to open yourself and communicate with your heart and not only with your head.
- Learn more than only a nonviolent communication, you will have the key to a non-violent lifestyle, leadership, and education.
We will gather every week for a 60-90-minute online workshop over 4 weeks
Every week for a month, you will receive 3 new inputs/exercises/reflections directly in your inbox and in our Facebook group!
Interaction, learning, fun, and results are guaranteed.
4 Workshops of 60-90 minutes 30-Day Experience 12 emails to keep the momentum An interactive Group "Open the Door to a Better World - Experience"