Thu, Feb 11|
Learn Better Communication
1,5 hours to go through 14 Strategies and to develop an action plan within your own family.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2021, 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM GMT+1
I've always been told that communication is the key to a good relationship.
Wrong, communication is the key to so much more than that.
8 years ago, with my family harmony in jeopardy, I started consciously addressing this notion. It has revolutionised the way I communicate with myself and with others. I discovered that communication is the key to a harmonious and successful life.
Do you feel that communicating is the fundamental structure of a healthy family?
Do you feel that improving this skill can benefit you and your environment?
Then this workshop is for you.
What we will look at in this workshop:
- 14 strategies for better communication at home!
- Analyse the ones you already use
- Discover which ones we can introduce depending on each member to better equip your family!(partner/children — age/personality)
What you will gain from this workshop:
- You will have a clear idea of your communication skills.
- You will be able to directly implement the new strategies you have learned.
- You will be able to specifically tailor your communication style to your family members.
- You will feel in control of the conversations.
This course is online. It lasts 90 minutes. It is open to all parents wishing to reflect, refresh or improve the art of communication in order to build an (even more) harmonious family.
Come and join us in a casual environment.